This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Cape and Coast Vacation Rentals and Undersigned guest below (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the
sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to maximum occupancy
Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 5 p.m. Eastern/4 p.m. Central on your arrival date and ends at 10 a.m. Eastern/9 a.m. Central on the departure date. Tenant agrees to give peaceable possession of property to management company
by the 10 a.m. Eastern/9 a.m. Central check out time
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following
rules at all times while at the property. The minimum age limit to rent is 25 years of age.
Access: Guest shall allow Management Company access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Management shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Pest control is essential to keeping our homes in
the best condition for both renter and homeowner. It may be necessary for the tenant to allow access of the home to pest control technicians.
Deposit: No security deposit is taken. In lieu of a $1500.00 security deposit the guest agrees to pay a non-refundable $50.00 Damage waiver fee that was included in the rent quoted. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in,
Guest shall inform Property Manager immediately. However if any exception is made to the rental policy the Property Manager has the right to request an additional security deposit.
Cancellation Policy: There is no grace period for cancellations. Our cancellation policy is effective immediatly upon booking. If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the monies will be refunded as follows: It is advised
that you always protect your investment and purchase travel insurance. If you decide to opt out of the optional travel insurance you are acknowledging that you risk losing all monies paid in advance for your vacation. If the home is re-rented for the same
price during the same time frame you will be eligible for a partial refund by check upon conformation of new guest. If the home cannot be re-rented then all monies paid in advance are forfeited. We reserve the right to discount any canceled week if needed
in order to re- book it. Any difference in rate, due to last minute discounts, will be added to the cancelation fee and deducted from the refund check. The cancelation fee is $150.00.
Cape & Coast does not refund due to inclement weather. If you are concerned about evacuations due to natural disasters then it is strongly advised you purchase travel insurance. Read more about our travel insurance sold through Red
Sky here: http://trippreserver.com/sun-trip.html
Pool Heat: Some homes have pool heat available for an additional fee. Pool heaters may not be able to fully heat the pool if the outside temperature and conditions are 60 degrees or below and/or cloudy with large amounts of rain.
Refunds will not be given on poor pool heat performance due to these reasons.
Home Availability: In the event that the home is sold, removed from our program, or deemed unsafe due to disaster or unforeseen events the property manager will attempt to find a new home as a replacement that is
both similar in quality and price. If no such property is available a full refund will be issued to the guest. The guest will not hold the property management liable for any losses or damages due to the loss of availability of the home.
Inclement Weather: No refunds will be given for inclement weather. We strongly suggest you purchase travel insurance to help protect your vacation investment.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. If purchased before 1/31/2018 the cost of the premium will be 7% of the reservation total. If purchased after 1/31/2018 the cost of the premium will be 6.95% of
the reservation total. Please visit our website, for more details and disclosures.
Payment: Acceptable payment methods are personal check, cashier check, money orders or credit card. We do not accept checks drawn on foreign banks.
Vaykay Gear: Vayk Gear is provided to our guest by Vayk Gear, LLC. Guest aggrees to not hold Cape & Coast Vacation Rentals, LLC liable for any injuries or harm due to the use of said gear. The gear credit is non transferable and
only available as long as Cape & Coast Vacation Rentals, LLC is the property manager of your rental property. If the home leaves the program your reservation will no longer come with the gear credit provided by Cape & Coast Vacation Rentals.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. Guest
must be 25 years of age to rent. Should the guest have given false information in order to rent they are subject to immediate eviction with no refund of money paid.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the
guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Website descriptions – all descriptions are given in good faith,
but no liability can be accepted for error or omissions
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Dogs are allowed at some of our homes for an additional fee. Please inquire first with our office staff if bringing a pet. Fee must be paid before arrival and is non-refundable. Please be sure that your pet has been properly medicated for flea control.
All pets must be kept on a leash while outside the home. Please help us keep our pet friendly status on our beaches by cleaning up after your pet around the property and on the beaches.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or
linens to be taken from the units.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage located at the house.
10. Hot Tub: When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our certified pool technicians drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to
your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.]
Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
11. Please abide by our counties "Leave No Trace" ordinance. Visit
HERE for details.
12. No large group events are allowed at home
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (capeandcoast.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other
direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other
Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website: - See what data we have about you, if any. - Change/correct any data we
have about you. - Have us delete any data we have about you. - Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected
both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or
looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for
example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you feel that we are not abiding by this privacy
policy, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 1-877-238-4745 or via email at Reservations@capeandcoast.com