Summer is closer than you think, and now is the best time to start thinking about your next family vacation destination. Families who love days at the beach and exploring the great outdoors will find the perfect family vacation on the Florida Gulf Coast. Our slice of paradise offers endless adventures, from water sports and shelling to horseback riding and scenic trails.
Choose Cape & Coast Premier Properties to host your family beach getaway, and you will be centrally located to all of the fun activities on Florida’s Forgotten Coast!
10 Family-Friendly Activities on Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast
The Florida Gulf Coast offers endless experiences and outdoor activities for families. No matter if you want to explore land or sea, there is always something new to discover on the Gulf Coast.
- With over 244 miles of shoreline in Gulf County, beach days are a must for families! Choose one of our beachfront rentals and access sandy shores right from the convenience of your vacation home.
- Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rentals with VayK Gear. Rent paddleboards, bikes, kayaks, chairs, and games during your vacation with us!
- Join All About Fun Charters for a collection of family-friendly boat charters. Their charters include snorkeling, sightseeing, sunset cruises, ecotours, and fishing.
- The Gulf Coast is known for its exceptional shelling beaches from Indian Pass to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park. Shelling is an easy, cheap, and fun family activity, and the best shells can be found before or after the low tides.
- Besides excellent shelling, our beaches are also home to one of the largest nesting areas for sea turtles in Northwest Florida. Follow the local Turtle Trail and learn about these fascinating reptiles at the Forgotten Coast Sea Turtle Center.
- Embark on a family horseback ride on the beach in Cape San Blas with Broke-A-Toe.
- Utilize your VayK Gear bike rental to explore the Loggerhead Bike Path together during your family vacation on the Florida Gulf Coast.
- Visit the St. Joseph Bay Preserve and hike through the native coastal landscapes while looking for wildlife and migratory birds.
- Enjoy a family-friendly dinner at LongBill’s in Cape San Blas. They are sure to have something everyone will love with fresh seafood and other classics like pizza and pasta.
- End an incredible day together with a bonfire on the beach! Roast marshmallows and share stories from the day by the campfire.
Family Vacation Rentals on the Florida Gulf Coast
A family vacation on the Florida Gulf Coast offers an array of activities to keep everyone entertained for days on end! Whether you want to try a new water sport or follow the Turtle Trail, Cape & Coast Premier Properties is the best choice for beachfront rentals. Enjoy more time together in our spacious rentals by cooking in the fully equipped kitchens or watching the sunset from your private balcony. Our around-the-clock guest services guarantee you will have everything you need for the best family vacation!