With beautiful white sand beaches and crystal clear Gulf waters, there is no better place to plan a romantic beach getaway than Florida’s Gulf Coast! Whether you are looking to relax on the beach together or enjoy the area’s many attractions, there is something for everyone. Embark on a sunset cruise together, bike the coastline, and enjoy romantic seafood dinners on Cape San Blas and the surrounding shores. Then relax in your private vacation rental with
Cape & Coast Premier Properties, and let our dedicated team of professionals help you plan the ideal beach getaway today!
5 Things to Do During your Romantic Beach Getaway
Whether you are a couple of adventurers or are looking for a laidback getaway, here are our favorite romantic activities on Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast:
1. Spend a Day at the Beach
Our beautiful beachfront rentals make it easy for you and your special someone to enjoy various beach activities. Simply walk out your back door and spend your romantic beach getaway in Florida sun tanning, playing in the water, or watching the sunset. Or sign up for a one-of-a-kind package for couples with Broke-a-Toe and experience a private romantic horseback ride on the beach!
Each of our guests will receive a $250 VayK Gear credit to complement your beach trip with rental items like chairs, umbrellas, beach carts, and boogie boards!
2. Embark on a Romantic Sunset Cruise
Discover the beauty of the region with a romantic sunset cruise. Journeys of St. George Island offers a sunset and dolphin cruise, where you can learn about wildlife with the backdrop of Apalachicola Bay. Or join Southern Salinity Guide Service and take incredible vacation photos together on the photography tour.
3. Explore Florida’s Forgotten Coast Together
The Florida Gulf Coast is an adventurer’s playground! Visit T.H. Sone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park and experience biking, boating, fishing, hiking, paddling, scuba diving, shelling, and wildlife viewing. Learn more about outdoor adventures on our recreation page.
4. Enjoy a Romantic Dinner
- Owl Cafe: Head to downtown Apalachicola for locally caught seafood, chef specials, and delicious desserts. We recommend dining in the wine room to enjoy your meal with one of their fine wines across from the wine cellar.
- Franklin Cafe: Enjoy a Gulf Coast-inspired dinner and then visit the Parlor Bar area, and relax on the romantic wrap-around porch with an artisanal craft cocktail in hand.
- LongBill’s on CSB: Order a LongBill’s pizza to go and bring it to the beach for a lovely picnic together.
- St. Joe Shrimp Company: Pick up fresh seafood from their market to prepare in the kitchen of your vacation rental.
5. Stay in a Romantic Vacation Rental
Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers beautiful stays on the Gulf Coast for couples during your romantic beach getaway in Florida. Each of our houses includes 24-hour guest services, spa-inspired bath amenities, beach towels, bathrobes, and smart tablets. Browse all of our Northwest Florida vacation rentals, and we’ll see you at the beach!