For those of you who own pets, you know all too well that your furry friends are part of the family. And leaving your dog behind during vacation feels like leaving a family member behind. That’s why Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers pet-friendly vacation rentals in beautiful Cape San Blas, Florida. Our slice of paradise is the perfect place for dog lovers, with wide open beaches, fantastic hiking trails, and plenty of dog-friendly restaurants. So, pack your leashes and treats and plan a paw-some Cape San Blas pet-friendly getaway today!
Cape San Blas Pet-Friendly Vacation Rentals
We are the perfect place to bring your dog during a vacation with our selection of pet-friendly homes equipped with fenced-in yards. We offer over 40 Cape San Blas pet-friendly vacation rentals ranging from three to eight bedrooms. Here are a few examples of amenities you can find in our vacation homes for you and your dog:
- Bay Tides: This three-bedroom vacation home offers a secluded oasis for your Florida vacation. Your dog will love the beach access and the fenced yard for stretching their legs.
- Blue Pelican: Blue Pelican is a five-bedroom home with convenient access to amenities like a hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts, kayaks, paddleboards, beach chairs, and yard games.
- Southern Charm: For large families, we recommend Southern Charm, spacious eight-bedroom home on the Gulf-front. Relax in the pool or chill out by the firepit as your dog explores the yard.
Things to Do with Pets Around Cape San Blas
Now that you know where to stay in Cape San Blas, you might be wondering what to do. Your pets are welcome at all Gulf County beaches except St. Joseph Peninsula State Park. Whether you want to find the perfect spot for fetch or pet-friendly restaurants, we have you covered!
- Salinas Park is one of the most popular beaches for dogs on the Gulf Coast. Keep your dog on the leash while playing in the sand or swimming in the bay.
- Explore the eight-mile paved Loggerhead Run trail with your dog on Cape San Blas.
- Twenty minutes down the road, you will find several dog-friendly activities in Port St. Joe. Take a walk together on Port City Trail before visiting the Bow Wow Meow Beach Shop downtown for tasty dog treats.
- Port St. Joe is also an excellent place to grab a meal with your furry friends. Krazyfish Grille offers a coastal-inspired menu with a lovely patio for pets. Or head back to Cape San Blas and enjoy fresh seafood and a great dog atmosphere at LongBill’s.
- End the day in the comfort of your pet-friendly vacation rental with Cape & Coast Premier Properties.
A Pawsome Getaway for Pets in Florida!
With Cape & Coast Premier Properties, you don’t have to worry about leaving your four-legged friends behind. Our Cape San Blas pet-friendly vacation rentals offer fenced-in yards, plenty of space, and beach access. Book your getaway with us today and bring your pets to the Florida Gulf Coast!