With more than 175 state parks in Florida, there are endless possibilities for exploration in the Sunshine State! Choose to vacation with Cape & Coast Premier Properties and discover several Florida Panhandle state parks near your rental property in Cape San Blas, St. George Island, or the surrounding shores. Immerse yourself in the great outdoors and discover our diverse ecosystems with adventures like swimming, shelling, snorkeling, paddling, hiking, biking, fishing, and wildlife watching. Book your getaway and discover Florida’s natural beauty today!
T.H. Stone Memorial St Joseph Peninsula State Park
St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is located in Port St. Joe at the northern tip of Cape San Blas. Stay at our vacation rentals on the North Cape for the easiest access to the park. This park offers access to both the Gulf of Mexico and the marsh of St. Joseph Bay, both of which provide a vitally important habitat for beach-nesting birds and sea turtles. Here are a few of the most popular activities:
- Enjoy a day at the beach, offering 10 miles of white sand beaches ideal for swimming, fishing, shelling, and snorkeling.
- Explore the Maritime Hammock Nature Trail
- Cast your line in St. Joseph Bay, one of the richest fishing habitats in the Florida Panhandle.
St. George Island State Park
Voted as the #1 beach in America in 2023 by Dr. Beach, St. George Island State Park is not to be missed! The island fronts Apalachicola Bay on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other, providing some of the best sunsets and stargazing in the Panhandle! Experience something for everyone at this Florida Panhandle state park:
- Access nine miles of pristine beaches and enjoy an afternoon of swimming, fishing, and paddling. This beach is also one of the best places for shelling and beachcombing!
- Explore the one-mile East Slough Overlook Trail, stroll through pinewood forests, and watch for migratory birds.
- Stick around after the sunsets and enjoy stargazing from the observation platform.
Bald Point State Park
Bald Point State Park is located on Alligator Point, where Ochlockonee Bay meets Apalachee Bay. This park supports over 12,000 upland acres and is the perfect place for travelers to immerse themselves in land and water activities such as:
- Enjoy access to two beaches, Sunrise and Apalachee Bay. Enjoy activities such as swimming, fishing, and picnicking.
- Explore 18 miles of multi-use trails and travel through coastal marshes, pine flatwoods, and oak thickets while keeping an eye out for birds and wildlife.
Book Your Florida Panhandle Vacation Rental
Escape to the great outdoors and discover activities for every interest at Florida Panhandle state parks. Compliment your vacation with Cape & Coast Premier Properties with complimentary VayK Gear. Rent items like bikes, chairs, kayaks, paddleboards, yard games, and beach carts, and have them delivered right to your vacation home. Browse our Florida Panhandle vacation rentals and book with us today!